Rhine River Cruise Taxi transfers Basel
With station wagon, taxi or private limousine we are taking passengers for all national and international cruise lines operating on the Rhine with it’s accordingly comfort to and from the border Port of Switzerland (Rhine Ports Basel – Dreiländereck, Mulhouse, Weil am Rhein) close to the city of Basel:
- St. Johann passenger ship terminal – corner of St. Johanns-Ring and St. Johanns-Rheinweg, downtown Basel docking.
- Dreiländereck passenger ship terminal – Westquaistrasse 39 (it’s in the
- Klybeckquai platform 2 – Uferstrasse.
We operate to/from Swiss airports or train stations as SBB Basel or Badischer Bahnhof, Zurich, Lucerne, Berne, Geneva as well as airports/stations close to the Swiss border Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne or Strasbourg.
Be sure to leave the Basel Airport (EuroAirport) at the Swiss border, as there is also a French border. The respective exits are clearly marked. However, you can cross the border between France and Switzerland inside the airport terminal.
Your advantages to be our guests:
Rhine River Cruise – Airport Taxi Service Basel
- punctual and reliable we are getting passengers to their destination.
- you pay the fixed transfer price displayed on your confirmation e-mail without surprises.
- you pay per car and not per passenger / pax.
- you pay cash or by credit card.
Short list of some of our transfers:
- Viking River Cruises
- Scenic Tours
- Tauck River Cruise
- Uniworld’s River Antoinette
- Viking Sun
- Diamond River Cruise
- Alemania Cruise Ship
- Uniworld Cruise Dock
- Avalon Waterways
- Ama Waterways
Unsure about embarkation?
On the day on embarkation we will find out where your ship will be docked. As distances are very little in and around Basel we will transfer you without any delay.
Have also a look at the „Ultimate Cruise Guide Cruise Critic“ where you’ll find some infos from other passengers!
In special cases like high water in Basel we often bring our passengers down the Rhine to shipping piers at Kembs and Strasbourg (France) or Mannheim (Germany) and more.
Some correspondence on tripadvisor regarding our service «Taxi from docks to airport in Basel» – please click on links below:
Some guest testimonials:
- «Thank you Patrick – You are the best and I look forward to using you in the future. Regards – Terry at Duggar Travel Agency Inc., Petersburg FL»
- «Patrick – now that we are back in the United States, I want to give you a BIG THANK YOU for your service. You were on time, fair priced and informative regarding which train we should get to Zurich. I would highly recommend your services to everyone. If we are ever so fortunate as to make another trip to Switzerland – I will look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, De De»
- «Hello Patrick, We would like to thank you again for the very fine service you gave us when you picked us up at the Tauck ship Inspire in Basel and drove us to the airport.
We highly recommend you to our travel agent Jane Rosenkrantz at Cadence. Many Thanks, Diane and Elliot F., San Diego, CA»
Ask us for your personal transportation (short or long transfers) from/to major airports and hotels. We are looking forward to help you 🙂
Phone call from Switzerland: Click to Call 079 655 77 67
Phone call from abroad: Click to Call +41 79 655 77 67
Schlagwörter: Avalon Waterways, Dreiländereck ship terminal, Klybeckquai platform 2, Rhine River Cruise Taxi transfers Basel, Scenic Tours, St. Johann, Tauck, Tripadvisor, Uniworld's River Antoinette, Viking River Cruises